Arizona Inland Search Management
Instructed by: Aaron Dick
November 15 – 19, 2021 0730-1700
Coconino County Sheriff’s Office-SAR Building
911 E Sawmill Rd
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Completion of IRIC course.
- Students must receive a color printed copy or pdf on an e-reader (laptop, iPad, etc) of the AZ ISM Manual (latest version) from their SAR Coordinator or as a download at https://www.arizonasar.org (publications tab) by October 22nd, 2021.
- Students must have read and digested Chapters 1-7 before the course starts.
- Computer literacy as described in https://www.digitalliteracyassessment.org/assessment-info or https://assets.digitalliteracyassessment.org/static/main_website/docs/NDL-standards-current.f32455e51c85.pdf
- Students must have a Windows laptop computer with
- Power strip
- Extension cord
- Latest versions of IRO, WinCASIE III, ICS-SAR, SAR T-Cards, Comm Manager, and Clue Manager installed and running (all software available for free download from www.arizonasar.org software tab)
- Thumb drive labeled with student’s name.
- Students must not be on-call during the 5 days/nights of the course
- Students must secure lodging that is within 30 minutes drive time of the course location.
- The student’s agency is responsible for lodging and per diem costs.
- The class starts a 0730 sharp each day so students should arrive by 0715.
Register at https://www.rsvpbook.com/aism2021 by 1700 on September 3, 2021. The class size is limited to 24 students. Face Masks are required in Coconino County facilities regardless of vaccination status
SARCON 2022 - In Planning Stage
ASARCA is starting to plan for SARCON 2022. It is being planned for late April early May.